Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

September 2017 Mileage

149.17

This should have been a lot bigger.

That is what I think when I look at this number, despite the fact that I can't go back and change how September rolled out.  It was a bit of a shit storm.  After many months of being able to prioritize running, I wasn't able to do that.  Don't worry - I tell myself all the things.  Still stings a bit though.

On a positive note, it is well above my 100 miles/month goal and not too out of whack for the last couple months (July = 157.36, August =153.14).

My annual mileage at the end of September was 1381.53 miles, 
  • a 52.8% increase from what my 2016 mileage was at the end of September of that year, and 
  • a 79.6% increase from what my 2015 mileage was at the end of September at that year.  
So I'm still building and remaining consistent.  Keep on truckin'.



No comments:

Post a Comment