Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

Product Review: Boco Gear 360 Visor Part 1


Product Review: BibRave Boco Gear 360° Visor

Disclaimer:  I received a Boco Gear 360° Visor to review as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRavePro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews.

If you follow me on Instagram, you will notice that for the better part of the summer and fall I have been wearing the same thing on my head:  My BibRave Boco Gear 360° Visor.  I LOVE THIS THING.  

My favorite features of this:

1. Comfort:  I've blogged before about my large head.  The elastic part around the back of the visor makes for a very comfortable experience.  Visors are pretty fun too because I can wear my hair in a bun or higher ponytail than I can with a hat.

2.  SUN BLOCKAGE:  The visor does a great job of blocking sun, so much so that I don't always need to wear sunnies with it.  However, when I do wear sunglasses, I like that the brim can accommodate all of my sunglasses, even those that are a bit wider.




3.  Wicking internal sweatband:  The underside of the visor has a terrycloth wicking sweatband that works so well.   One thing I cannot STAND while running is when salty sweat runs into my eye, causing my contacts to revolt.  I never have that issue when I wear this visor.

Finally, let's be honest.  It looks pretty badass while racing to a half-marathon PR:



You can shop Boco Gear 360° Visors at this link.  If you ever are in need of custom work, they do that too!  Honestly I would much rather get one of these visors as race swag than another t-shirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment