Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Product Review: CTM Band and My First You Tube Video!

Product Review:  CTM Band

Disclaimer: I received a CTM Band to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"


Product Review:  CTM Band
I received the CTM Band last week and I have incorporated it into my Jasyoga Calf Reset routine.  I was asked to do a Instagram Stories post about how I used it but I didn't realize that there was a time limit, so....I made my first You Tube video!

Here is a 1:45 video demonstrating how I have been using the CTM Band on my calves to aid in recovery from my Grandma's Marathon training!  It's slightly awkward because obviously I was videoing myself, but hopefully it helps demonstrate how the band is used.


The CTM Band website has lots of helpful, quick how-to videos for other body parts as well.  Check it out!

If you want to get one of your own, you can use the code CTMBIBRAVE for 20% off your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment