Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

Product Review: Boco Gear 360 Visor Part 2

Product Review: BibRave Boco Gear 360° Visor

Disclaimer:  I received a Boco Gear 360° Visor to review as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRavePro (ambassador) and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews.

I have already raved about some of the features of this visor on a previous post.   Let us continue, shall we?

Here are some 360° views of the visor to better see the elastic band and wicking sweatband that I love so much. It is cool that all aspects of the visor (including the band that goes around your head) are able to be customized.  The black underside of the visor also works to reduce glare.  As someone who gets a headache pretty instantaneously without sun protection for my eyes, I love this feature!


I have saved my favorite feature of the Boco 360° Visor for last.  {Drumroll} 

IT IS MACHINE WASHABLE!


For real.  My visor gets grimy with all the sweat and then, true confession time, sometimes for my post-work runs, I don't always remove my makeup before I run (gross, I know).  I love knowing I can just throw it in the wash and it will not get ruined.  

You can shop Boco Gear 360° Visors at this link.  

No comments:

Post a Comment