Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Product Review: Knockaround Fast Lane Sunnies!

Disclaimer:  I received a pair of Knockaround Fast Lanes in exchange for this review as part of the BibRave Pro ambassador program.  Find more about BibRave Pro here and review all races at bibrave.com!

It's been a few months since I did a product review so I was excited to test out the Knockaround Fast Lane sunglasses and review them here.



Knockaround is a sunglasses company from San Diego, CA and features 8 different frame styles at very affordable price points (think $10-$20 each).   The Fast Lanes are one of the eight frame styles that are made for medium to larger faces.

Raise your hand if you have a huge head and face!!

Since the Fast Lanes landed in my mailbox, they are the only sunglasses I have worn during my runs - easy runs, 1.5, 2 and 3 mile repeats, tempo runs - all of it.  They even celebrated my LIFETIME HIGH MILEAGE WEEK with me. 

I love how big they are because they block all light from my eyes and I don't have to squint, nor do I get headaches on really long runs from the sun.  They do not bounce or move at all and I have had no issues with them pinching my head or feeling too tight!

Unfortunately we have had some sleet and snow in recent days here in Wisconsin and they even held up while being pelted with ice balls during a recent run:

I love them so much - they're running the Illinois Marathon with me in less than two weeks!!!! 

If you're curious, head to their website.  You can get 20% off your purchase (any frame/style) with code BIBRAVEKNOCKS1.  This code is good until THURSDAY 4/18 so don't delay! 

In all of the photos above, I am wearing the Knockaround Fast Lane in the slate tortoise shell with sky blue lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment