Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in Review

Total miles ran in 2014: 566.59

One last number for you!

Believe it or not, 2014 was the first year I tracked mileage for the whole year so I have nothing to compare that to.  I set a goal of 500 miles in 2013 and then abandoned that when I found out I was pregnant with #2.  Considering 2014 was year 1 of baby #2's life, it all comes full circle.  (It's Nothing like Erica's 2200+!)

I don't have a numerical goal for 2015.  Obviously I want to qualify for the Boston Marathon.  Hopefully that goal is crossed off on May 2.  If that happens, I will come up with a new goal for the second half of the year.  If not, the goal remains!

Happy New Year! 

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I just saw this... not having kids makes me a wee bit more flexible with time for miles. My money is on you for the BQ. The question for me is how much below your PR will you go!

    ReplyDelete