Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Product Review: Runderwear!

Disclaimer:  Runderwear sent me a pair of women's briefs to review as part of the BibRave Pro Ambassador program of Bibrave.com.  Search race reviews and write your own on Bibrave.com!


Have you heard of Runderwear performance underwear before?  I was introduced to them at The Running Event in Austin, TX last year and then I participated in their Strava 20 in 2 contest earlier this year. 

When you start talking about underwear on social media, it quickly becomes apparent that their is a group of runners that opts to go commando, and one that does not.  Runderwear has a bit of a cheeky (pun intended) response to that printed on every pair of their undies:


The Runderwear Performance Underwear have

  • Have a Chafe Free guarantee, 
  • They are moisture wicking, and 
  • Are seamless for ultimate comfort.  

I tested them on some regular runs, some trail runs where I had to climb over fallen trees, and on some early hot days that we have had and they pass the test for me!


I like fuller coverage brief cuts for running, but they also have hipster, thong and boyshort options:

While I didn't review them, Runderwear has Men's performance underwear too!

The code BIBRAVE20 gets you 20% off any Runderwear purchase until May 31!

1 comment: