Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Product Review: xx2i Optics France2 Sunglasses!!

It's time for another product review!

Product: xx2i France2 sunglasses



If you read nothing further, please note that I {HEART} these sunnies!!!

The France2 sunglasses by xx2i Optics are half rim sport sunglasses with adjustable temples, nose pads and interchangeable lenses which allow for a totally customizable fit.  These are all nice options to have but the two aspects of these sunnies that I put them over the top for me are:

1) THEY DO NOT MOVE.  Even at my sweatiest, they do not slide down my face.  I tested them out during a warm spell in Wisconsin, I wore them while running in hot and humid Florida, and I raced a 5K with them in the Bahamas.   They block all sun so I don't have to squint and STAY PUT.

and

2) THEY DO NOT FOG.  Period.

Other nice features:

  • They come with a hard case to protect them in my "runch" bag
  • Microfiber cleaning cloth included
  • 365 money-back guarantee period - FOR REAL!  They give you a whole year to test them out!
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Reasonable price point:  At $59.99 regular price, these won't break the bank!

I opted for the classic tortoiseshell pattern but I may purchasing the hot pink! Or the orange! Or the green!  So many color options!

From now until March 28, if you use the code 'marchbibrave' you can get 50% (YES - FIFTY...as in HALF!) off your XX2I Optics purchase online.



Disclaimer: I received a pair of xx2i optics France2 sunglasses to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!  All opinions are my own and the links within this post do not provide any incentive to me personally, nor does your purchase of the product benefit me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment