Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Product Review: Karma Silicone Rings

Product Review:  Karma Rings

Disclaimer: I received a set of Karma Rings to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!

Generally, I wear my wedding rings all the time, and do not remove them for anything EXCEPT when I am at the lake on the weekend - I do not wear them on the boat.  I opted to get the Karma Duo Silicone Ring Pearl White 3-color set because they reminded me of the watch with the changeable bands that I had when I was young, planning on using them when I was at the lake.

And that is what I initially did!  The rings were fabulous for water skiing and tubing.  The silicone is super comfortable; did not affect my grip on the tow rope; and the rings didn't fall off!

Getting my skiis ready with my Karma Ring standing in for my wedding rings!

Tubing with my son!

Shortly after receiving the rings, I fell while running (those darn sidewalks jump out at you from time to time ;)) and scuffed up my engagement ring!  ARGH!  I was really annoyed.  The Karma Ring was a great stand-in while it was at the shop getting cleaned up.  Since I wear my wedding rings all the time, I definitely notice when they are not on.  The Karma Ring alleviated that "Where is my ring" feeling.
Wearing the Karma Ring on a training run!

I now wear my Karma rings instead of my wedding rings for running and since they came in a three-color set, I am also using them to set intentions for my Madison Marathon training.  I am wearing the light-pink color for the first six of eighteen weeks of training.  I began training really soon after an epic marathon (first sub-3:00!) and I have been having trouble with the fact that I am not in that level of fitness.  My intention of the first six weeks is to remember that I am in the first six weeks and to not have unrealistic expectations.

I am going to "graduate" to the light purple color for weeks 7-12 and finish out with the magenta color.  I am going to set the intentions for those weeks when I get there.

The Women's Duo in White Pearl set comes with a light pink, light purple and magenta insert!

It has been fun to use jewelry to set training intentions.  Have you ever done this?

If you are interested in getting any of the Karma Silicone Rings, head to their website and use code BIBRAVE33 for 33% off your order!



2 comments:

  1. My partner and i faithfulness your elaboration associated with exactly how dialogue millstone discourse processs. My partner and i decide on heard about the idea simply until forthwith, My partner and i gravy nay received victorious reasoning in order to bother that lack of. Blesss to the increase! children's vitamin c gummies

    ReplyDelete