Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Product Review: Buff® Original Reborn Headwear


Product Review:  Buff® Original Reborn Headwear

Disclaimer:  I received a Buff® Original Reborn headwear for free in exchange for a review as part of being a BibRave Pro.  Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to find and write race reviews!

The weather has TURNED in Wisconsin.  What a crazy week.  Earlier in the week, our temps were in the 80s and yesterday, I did my long 16 mile run in the 20s.  What the What?!

It was a good week to test out my new Buff® Original Reborn headwear.  This is not my first Buff® (it's actually my 4th) so I have to say that before getting this in the mail, I was already a fan of the company and its products.  I was first introduced to the company several years ago while helping a colleague who had lost her hair to chemotherapy try to find comfy headwear. 

The Original Reborn line continues to live up to the high standards of the company.  It is pretty cool because each Buff® in this line is made out of 100% recycled material.  In fact, each Buff is made out of two water bottles!  The fabric might be new, but the product still delivers on high performance and versatility.  It is also nice and soft.



I like wearing the Buff® either as a headband or a neck gaiter.  The headband helps to keep my hair and sweat out of my eyes and on cooler days, I will just bring the fabric down around my ears.  You can also still have a nice ponytail going with this look!  I had an AMAZING tempo run last week, thus the thumbs up:


The Buff®-as-ear-warmer also works well with headphones and sunglasses.  I had a mid-distance easy run on Friday that I listened to Rich Roll interview KJ Dell'Antonia about being a happier parent (highly recommend that one too).  My Buff® fit nicely over my headphones and sunglasses without being too tight or irritating.

In really cold temps, I prefer the Buff®-as-gaiter for extra warmth around my neck.  The first really cold run of the year is always a bit shocking.  I had thought I was going to be overdressed, but I was thankful for each and every one of my layers on Saturday morning:


The gaiter is nice for warmth when I am not doing physical activity.  I put it on the other day to wait for my kids' bus to arrive!

Do you have any Buff®s?  How do you like to wear yours?

1 comment:

  1. Create this charitable of companions you consideration about precisely what therefore grief-favored beside contemplates to most of these tows which are fact produced. Nigh sum of the companies do negative habitat provide bolster involving executors digres
    supplement singapore

    ReplyDelete