Pages

Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday Links

Most of my running-related reading this week took place in book form:

I started this book in 2011.  I had it on my nightstand to pick up from time to time.  I finished it this week!  I really love this book and likely will still read it from time to time.  Note: This is a compilation of Kristin Armstrong's early blog posts from her Runner's World blog of the same name.

I have been increasingly intrigued by this method over the course of 2016.  I am thinking about putting it to the test in 2017.  More on this in a later post.  (Of course if you have experience with this method, please share!)

Here are some links I read and enjoyed this week:




And not running-related but as a HUGE Babysitters Club Series fan during my youth, I had to share:

No comments:

Post a Comment