Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Links

1.  New article about Alberto Salazar, the Oregon Project and doping in the NY Times

2.  I love the rise above challenge articles and this one about the first amputee to scale Everest is great.  Bonus - he's from Wisconsin!

3.  It's no secret that I am a Oiselle fan but their new collection is one of my all-time faves.  I need that Be Brave Get Ugly tank!  The story behind the designs resulted in my writing down the following motivational quote:

"Bravery is an entirely different notion of strength.  First, it is the willingness to push one’s mind and body to a place it may have never gone. To the edges of ability. To reach out and feel those edges, and even push them further afield."

4. If I knew teenage female runners, I would share this letter from Lauren Fleshman.

5.  More motivation for you - What does it mean to be "strong"?

6.  I really enjoyed following the journey of Ani Weiss and her attempt at the fastest known time to complete the Ice Age Trail via Brian Frian's blog.  Unfortunately she had to cut the attempt short but she will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment