Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Maintenance Week 2 Review

Another week, another 25 miles.  Temperatures plummeted last week in Wisconsin.  One of the mornings I ran it was THIRTEEN-FEELS-LIKE-FOUR degrees.  I am wholly unprepared for the months of cold weather running ahead but one of these days I supposed I will feel used to it.

I was not going to be able to run on Saturday and Sunday so my goal was to get to 25 miles with 5 days during the week.  Mission accomplished!

In other news, I'm hoping to figure out my spring marathon plans this week!

Monday Nov 6
4 miles 7:55 avg pace

Tuesday Nov 7
5.25 miles, 8:25 avg pace

Wednesday Nov 8
6.01 miles, 7:58 avg pace

Thursday Nov 9
4 miles, 7:48 avg pace

Friday Nov 10
6.2 miles, 7:53 avg pace

Saturday Nov 11
off

Sunday Nov 12
off

Weekly Total: 25.46 miles

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see what you are running as your spring marathon! And solid week of running for you!

    ReplyDelete