Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

Product Review: Amphipod PureRun Minimalist Vest


Product Review:  Amphipod PureRun Minimalist Vest

Disclaimer: I received a Amphipod PureRun Minimalist Vest to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!"

If you have followed my blog for a while, you know I don't use a lot of packs, etc for long runs.  However, I am getting sick of having to plan out my fluid situation for long runs so I opted to try the Amphipod PureRun Minimalist Vest and have been VERY pleased.  I have used this vest for runs in the 8-16 mile distance.



My favorite part about this hydration vest is the custom body fit due to their trademarked CinchFit design and lateral stabilization system.  The combination of where the straps are placed with the flexible fabric means that there is no bounce when I run, even when I have two full 12-oz fluid bottles.



I was also concerned about chafing from this vest.  The first runs that I was using it with required jackets and long sleeves but this morning, I took it out for a run with a tank top and no issues.  HIGH FIVES!


The vest has two pockets on either shoulder which are roomy enough to hold gels, my housekey and my ipod Nano.  They are easy to unzip mid-run and grab a gel.  There is also a large pocket on the back, right behind my neck.  This pocket fits my phone, if I run with it, and also hats/gloves mid-run when I get hot.


The vest comes in two sizes.  Size 1 fits chest circumference 24-40" while Size 2 fits those with a chest circumference of 36-50".  I had no problems with the fit of this vest on my chest.  I will say that it does look a little awkward having the bottles located right under my breasts, but it functionally doesn't pose a problem.  Just a little thing I noticed when looking at selfies while wearing the vest!  The bottles have been very easy to grab mid-run and replace after drinking some.  No need to stop while running to hydrate!


You can purchase the Amphipod PureRun Minimalist vest here.

If you are interested in some other reviews of this vest check out my fellow BibRave Pros:







You can also check out the social media profiles of Amphipod here:

Twitter:  @amphipod
Instagram: @amphipodrunning

1 comment:

  1. The world is changing fast. people are also being changed.day by day we are becoming more dependent on digital system.you make me think of this really.You have a nice way of sharing your thoughts. best multivitamin for thinning hair

    ReplyDelete