Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Links!

What a week, which is culminating in me having another bout of sinus/cough and laryngitis.  FUN!  I am looking forward to running in a 4-woman team for the Icebreaker Indoor Marathon Relay tomorrow.  Last year, my team won the women's division! I'm hoping to repeat this year.

Here are some links:

1. Here's What A Former Running Prodigy Has to Say to the Haters
Lesson: Be Kind.

2. Vaulting Over Fear
I'm still working on my "mommy neutral face" in regards to parenting

3. Athletes for Yoga: Alysia Montano
Includes a code for a free month of JasYoga!!

4.  I just signed up for the Women Who Fly sweepstakes put on my Hoka One One.  They have 4 "tracks" with 4 elite "coaches". I signed up for the marathon and my mentor is Magdalena Boulet! I followed Magda on social media after listening to the ROO interview with her.

Sweepstakes implies contest right? I love this contest because just for entering you get training tips from the mentor and the grand prize is a weekend trip to Santa Barbara to "train, eat and hang out with the 4 women".  Um...yes please!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment