Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Links

I hope you are having a great week.  My week has been a big of a struggle.  I have been tired as all get out and still recovering from my cold/allergy/virus thing I had last week.  My husband's virus transformed from the sore throat/cold symptoms to joint pain and a rash all over his arms and trunk so I am just PRAYING that does not happen to me.

Earlier this week, my mileage crossed the 600 mile mark for the year and today my mileage crossed the 200 mile mark for the month of April!

This week's links are a great group, if I do say so myself.

1. What Pregnant Athletes Can Achieve from The New Yorker

2. Runners World Special Report on Running and Autism

3.  Marathon Man

4. Having just started listening to the C Tolle Run podcast, I was excited that Salty Running had a feature on her

5.  Kellyn Taylor's Pistol Squats from ESPN (WI WOMAN!)

6. Speaking of women from WI, Annie Weiss has an incredible goal for the month of May! Run all 1204 miles of the Ice Age Trail faster than any known time.

Enjoy your weekend!  I have the last "long run" on my program tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment