Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

This thing needs a new name

I just realized that my blog name and header are a little out of date.

I initially started this blog to keep myself accountable to a goal I had post-second baby:  Qualify for the 2016 Boston Marathon.

Once I qualified, I kept up with the posting and tweaked the header to include "Qualifying and TRAINING FOR the 2016 Boston Marathon".

I qualified, I trained and I ran the 2016 Boston Marathon.

Blog's Mission: Complete.

However, I still like blogging about running, so I have kept it up post-marathon.  And I've yet to decide if 2017 Boston Marathon will be in my future (my time from 2016, even though it was a huge disappointment for me, still met qualifying time for 2017).

In the mean time, I need a new header.  My blog address:  http://www.roadbacktoboston.blogspot.com will stay the same.  I have changed blogs a number of times in the past and it just doesn't seem necessary since the five or so readers I have know where to find me :) (THANK YOU READERS!)

What will the new name be? I have to think of something!

Stay Tuned...and send me your suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. I would need to know more about you to make a suggestion. Make it something unique to you that incorporates something else you like, or maybe one of your key beliefs about running/life.

    ReplyDelete